It is no secret that I love vision work.
It has transformed my life and changed the lives of countless clients.
It is one of my favorite things to teach.
Over the last 8 years, I’ve written more than 100 visions.
Juicy. Life-altering. Exhilarating. Profound.
Miracles and timeline shifts beyond your wildest imagination.
The evidence is never ending.
In my life and in the lives of everyone around me.
Yet still, I meet people often that are not totally sold on vision work.
They’ve made a vision board or written a vision and from their perception, nothing in their life has changed.
Sometimes, they even feel worse.
More aware of the lack of their dreams and desires.
I love it when they come to me, because I know they are about to be mind blown.
› Do you know the difference between feeling something and FEELING something?
To feel your vision is to:
‣ Like the sound of the outcome.
‣ Get excited when you see it or hear it.
‣ Ignore the doubts and fears and pay no attention to the dialogue in your subconscious mind.
To FEEL your vision is to:
‣ Lean in, clear out your backpack and get your entire brain on board.
‣ Embody your new future fully in the now present moment.
‣ Get so excited when you see it or hear it that tears of joy fill your eyes.
‣ Be unwavering and uncompromising while staying tuned in to doubts and fears that arise along the way.
When you FEEL your vision, you are actively drawing your new future to you.
My question for you today?
Can you FEEL your vision?
› The vision inside of you is for YOU.